Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Do We Need a Daily Dose of Ascorbic Acid?

I admit i am a little vain in terms of my body's resistance to little things like dust, heat and change of weather condition. The latter is not a buddy since most fo the time i will encounted allergic rhinitis which if i will not deal attentively may result in serious asthma attack, So whenver i feel i need a little rest and medication for allergy, i should do it the soonest to prevent further consequence. I have several health measures done to make sure i won't be hit by bad allergy but most of the time i can't tell which of those works for me and which does not. At the end of the day, it's about taking good care of our body and giving it it's sole rest is the best and ultimate way to stay healthy.

Anyway, as part of my quest to properly give my body it's needed care, i decided to change my vitans and switch to pure ascorbic acid.How many times have you heard about multivitamins, vitamins for the blood, skin and other stuff? BUt wait, one thing remains constant and that's the fact that ascorbic acid is what our body needs to boosts our immune system. A daily dose of this will hopefully make my immune system a little stronger thus ill eradicate some asthma days:)

1 comments:

Farida said...

I never realized that there was pure Vitamin C. Nonetheless, I grew up taking this and some other essential vitamins to help boost our immune system.

Post a Comment