Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

On Allergic Rhinitis

I remember mentioning in my other sites about me being hit by asthma due to allergic rhinitis. It was the most bad health problem i ever encounter due i manage to solve it the soonest. Due to clogged nose, i had a hard time breathing and at that time, i forgot to buy my medicine which made me feel so miserable. I was awake the entire night coz i can't lay down on my bed. I just drink plenty of water and then lay my head on the board.

I realized i should be more careful on getting hit by flu or runny nose. Thus, having had this allergy made me prone time four so instead of ranting over this allergy i figured i need to do such steps.

1 Avoid Dust

Oftentimes, dust triggers my allergy. I don't do the cleaning anymore coz my nose is sensitive to the dust particles. I just asked a nephew to do the cleaning for me all over my room. That includes wiping my window, organizing my magazines and cleaning the clutters all over. I hate seeing a messy room so i just need to ask someone to organize my stuff.

2. Constant Change of Pillow Covers

The bed should at least be free from allergens. Do get a bed cover that is made of pure cotton and change the pillow cover as often as possible. I realized the pillow cover triggers much especially if  use a rough part or material. A person who has allergy should use cotton materials.

3.Avoid Cold Drinks

My doctor advised me to take a escape first on drinking cold drinks,. When u have an allergy, you cough much because or the watery thing in the esophagus so i have to deal with it. At present, i just drink lukewarm water.

3. Avoid Chicken and Sweets

Watch out your diet folks. I never as choosy when it comes to food but now i have to get rid of sweets as it triggers an attacke. Im not sure what's with the cholocolates but my doctor advised me not to eat first sweets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment