Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rainy Days and Me

Since the start of this month, i can already observed rainy days seems to be unstoppable. Sometimes the sun shines brightly but late afternoon, you see a gloomy weather and there the raindrops will soon dominate the place. Well, if there's one thing i love about this kind of weather is the cold ambiance. I love to cuddle with my pillow and bond with my bed. Yay, seems like the rain is not a friend with my present health buddy. As you all know, i do have an allergic rhinitis so with the rainy and unpredictable weather that is happening right now, i am prone to sneezing and blowing my nose.At that, i always have my allergy med ready and of course i have to take a daily dose of vitamins.

As they say prevention is better than cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment