Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 27, 2013

Do You Allow your Kids to Bath in Rainwater?

I remember one time, someone told me that they are waiting for the rain to come for them to get enough water to drink. I was shocked honestly as i knew that rainwater is not potable drink. I mean its not safe to be the source of drinking water. I think you may use it to water the plants of any other kitchen washing but not on drinking. In fact, when we were still kid seldom our parents would allow us to play during rain.

I honestly want to look forward in playing and taking a bath whenever i heard raindrops on our roof but then my kinfolks believe that its not safe and we might get sick, i wonder if it's true?

How about you, do you allow your kids to bath in rainwater?

Image not Mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment